Wednesday 6 September 2017

ToolKits!!!

Today we went to the Student summit toolkits to learn how to use different tools on our chromebooks like Soundtrap,Voki,Screencastify,Google sites & even more we got to choose what Toolkits we went to I choose Voki use your voice Here's my Voki and Blogger how to write Great posts I really liked blogger because we made blog profiles on piktochart and I really enjoyed that I also posted my profile. My group are doing how to make a quality screencastify DLO Here's our presentation. 


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to see that you are investigating the range of communication tools that are available. I like Blogger as well and it is great for me to be able to see the interesting things YMS students are taking part in. When you have the time I would love it if you could give me a quick tutorial on Screencastify.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.