Wednesday 27 September 2017

How to add fractions with unlike denominators

Hello viewers of my blog how is your day going?
Today I am back with another D.L.O if you don't know what that is it is a Digital Learning object that teaches others about what you have been learning. Ok so that's enough on what it is so here's my introduction to why I made this D.L.O.
I made this D.L.O because we are learning to add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators we have been doing this topic for a few weeks now. Here's what we have done this week.
This is the link to my D.L.O    I really enjoyed making this D.L.O because it is colourful and eye catching. I would rate 7/10 because I got a bit muddled up in the middle.
Thanks for watching my D.L.O and I hope you learned something
Please leave feedback about it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.