Tuesday 15 August 2017

National champs

πŸ˜ΎπŸ˜œπŸ“ Yesterday my mum got a email from the Canterbury Gymsports saying that I have qualified for the national Rhythmic Gymnastics Champs. To qualify for nationals I had to get in the top twenty out of the 60 NZ gymnasts and I got 20th in the country and I am going up to Auckland in October to compete on the 8th to the 10th of October.

If you have any fundraising ideas please comment them because the costs for everything is quite high. πŸ“πŸ˜œπŸ˜Ύ

                                       This is one of my leotards.






4 comments:

  1. Lauren this is such exciting news. You have worked really hard to get to this place and you should be proud of yourself.
    Pai mahi, he wehingia koe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lauren mum and dad are so very proud of you! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren I am Gracie from yaldhurst model school i am year 5 Well done For getting in .From Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Lauren, my name is Kyra and I also do gymnastics!

    I like your post about national champs because you have explained well on what it takes to get into Nationals. And by the way, amazing job for getting in! Do you do any other sort of gymnastics instead of just rhythmic?

    This reminds me of doing my first gym competition, here in Greymouth. I got 1st in my beam. What is your favorite part about Gymnastics? Have you got any places other than qualifying for the nationals?

    Maybe next time you could say what you most enjoy about competitions. Was it difficult to get in? I would love to know more about this so I can have goal to get to! Do you have any personal goals for gym?

    Amazing Job,
    Kyra, Grey Main School.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.