Thursday 4 May 2017

Week One

Image result for NZThis Week I Enjoyed NZ social Studies Because  it was fun and challenging did you know that NZ  is a country of immigrants the first people to come to NZ were called the maoriories from the pacific islands and when the maoriories died out there the next generation maoriories were called Maoris.



Image result for harry potter adult book coversImage result for harry potter book coversImage result for reading quotes tumblr                           I am Reading Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone I think it's a really good book and recommend it for 8yrs and older. Its really fun and I have designed a new cover for the book.My aim is to have finished all the activities and the book by the end of next week. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi it is Lauren from St. Bernadette's Primary School. I really liked the pictures you put in about Harry Potter, they were really cute. That is a really good book to be reading. I like how the writing is easy to read. It was helpful because you used a lot of detail. Next time you could balance the text and pictures. I think that you used the pictures that related to the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren its Lauren thanks for that positive comment next time I will try to make more text

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.